Asian Competition Forum Annual Conference
14th Annual Conference
Antitrust and Technology Markets in Asia
United Conference Centre (95 Queensway 10/F United Centre Admiralty)
Hong Kong 10-11 December 2018
This year’s conference has the theme of the intersection of competition regulation and technology markets in Asia.
Our key note speaker will be Professor Eleanor Fox, New York University who will speak on:
The Technology Wars – refusals to deal (fairly) and the abuse of dominance – US, EU and Asia.
We now invite proposals from members to speak on one of the following panel topics:
- multi-sided markets / platforms - redefining the approach to market definition?
- refusal to deal in the high-tech sector and internet industries convergence or divergence in treatment?
- algorithmic collusion - a new frontier?
- merger control revisited - how to deal with data-driven mergers?
- the innovation theory of harm in merger review: insight from Dow/DuPont
- the intersection / tension between competition and privacy - regulatory turf wars?
- China’s approach to technology and antitrust
- developing economies and competition in technology markets
- investigations and due process in technology cases
- national security and national interest issues in technology cases
Submissions should contain a title, an abstract limited to 500 words, the authors name, affiliation and contact details to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 June 2018